How can I get "breaking news" or "the latest" content on my blog without going out?

0

 

How can I get "breaking news" or "the latest" content on my blog without going out?

How can I get "breaking news" or "the latest" content on my blog without going out?

By "going out," I assume you mean looking at newsprint, television, radio, or actually witnessing the news as it happens. Is this right? Let's assume that's the case. There are numerous options. There are several plugins available that will add an automatic feed to your site. Naturally, the extent of those plugins is heavily dependent on the type of site you have set up, such as a blogspot, Wordpress, or similar. I've seen plugins with CNN, Fox, and even ones set up to follow specific Twitter feeds. Simply search for a "newsfeed plugin for websites." Just keep in mind that you will have no control over the content or how it is presented.

As others have suggested, I would start with a Google News feed. There is a breakdown here that may be useful. A Simple Method for Including Free News Content on Your Website.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !